Diallog provides a wide array of products, including VOIP offerings. As Diallog’s products are mostly internet-based, customer care is key, and they meet high standards consistently. They offer many other products in addition to VoiP services.
Diallog provides a variety of digital telecom services from hosted PBX to PRI for business. Their 3 PBneXt offerings let you have unlimited local, unlimited Canadian, and unlimited Canadian and USA calling.
Diallog Business Phone System
- Unlimited Free Canada & USA calls
- Unlimited conferencing
- Unlimited Internet fax
- Toll-free number included
- Custom local DID number included
- Automated business attendant
- Access over 30 calling features
Diallog review by Ratestead.ca
About The Company
Canadian company, Diallog Telecommunications, offers business voice and Internet solutions to small, medium, and large businesses. The offer hosted PBX, SIP Trunking, PRI analog lines, toll-free and long distance services.
With Diallog, you will save time and money by leveraging the networks of Canada’s Tier 1 providers. They combine these networks with their customer service solutions to deliver exceptional telecommunications. Diallog provides PBX (VoIP) solution for businesses, complete with residential phone services and Internet.
What people enjoy
- The PBneXt hosted PBX product is designed originally for SMBs, but does not sacrifice any features or affordability. If you are looking to invest in VoIP technology without breaking the bank, PBneXt is worth a consideration
- PBneXt have three main plan offerings, which are Unlimited Local Calling, Unlimited Canada-Wide Calling, and Unlimited Canada and US Calling. There is little in the way of pricing available on the website but it does mention $19.99 per user per month when you sign a 3 year agreement. In addition to adding the highest number of users of any other plan mentioned, they also have plans which last from one month to three years at various costs.
- The standard features of the phone system include voicemail, call waiting, call display, and many more. These features are vital for any business because they provide important functions like security.
- There is now information on their website regarding supported or available IP phones. You may now go there to learn if your existing phones are supported or if you need to purchase new phones through them.
- You can contact Diallog by phone using either a local Toronto area code of 416, or via their toll-free number. Support for this company does not have information on being available 24/7. There is no knowledgebase, help section, or customer care center page to address any specific questions you may have about this company’s services.
Here are the disadvantages of
- The website has a limited amount of helpful content and feels mainly focused on marketing the organization than providing information about the services.
- Be sure to contact them directly if you’re looking for pricing information or services on available networks.
- You are only limited to monthly 2,000 minutes per user extension to make international calls through Google.
What’s in it for me?
- PBneXt is the name of their hosted PBX service for small to large businesses.
- Prices starting at $19.99 through a 3 year contract.
- Very little information available on website. You will need to contact Copymatic directly for pricing, pricing queries, and any other questions.
- The other business services that Megavoz can provide including voice solutions and internet solutions.
Diallog are a well-established company with over 20 years of experience in the telecommunications arena, providing both business and residential customers with hosted PBX phone service as well as other voice and Internet solutions.
When you use AI with Diallog, you can receive service with the personalized touch of a real call center agent, 24/7.