Best Telcan Internet Plans
Internet and phone providers are notorious for exploitative policies and exorbitant prices. However, in recent years there has been a resurgence of common-sense, affordable internet providers aiming to rectify the way internet service is provided.
To this effect, Telcan services customers in Ontario and Quebec with a wide variety of internet and phone plans designed to be affordable and easy to use. They have no contracts or hidden fees, and their packages are aimed at a diverse range of customer needs.
Keep reading to find details on what Telcan has to offer, as well as a breakdown of their different plans and price points.
What Telcan Offers Canadians
There are a number of things that Telcan wants to bring to the table when it comes to communications. They have been providing services since 1998, and offer a wide range of phone and internet plans, along with corporate telecommunications.
Telcan plans are quite cheap. Their most expensive internet plan goes for $95 at the regular price, and there is a promotional offer of $75 for the first two years. The contracts are prepaid and include things like setup and equipment rental.
They also offer home phone plans for between $9.99 per month and $19.99 per month. These plans can also be bundled with internet plans for additional savings. All internet plans offer unlimited downloads, and all phone plans have unlimited calling.
Telcan offers affordable telecommunications with “no hassle”. That is, their customer service and transparency are a major focus of their attention. There are no hidden fees or exploitative contracts to get in the way of their services.
Telcan has built its phone and internet services around its already robust telecommunication infrastructure. Their equipment and networks are trusted by major corporations who rely on Telcan to provide things like VOIP and other services.
Telcan Plans and Pricing
Telcan has a wide range of plans covering both phone and internet services.
All of Telcan’s internet plans come with unlimited data usage. Additionally, they are broken down according to bandwidth and devices:
- Internet 50 — This plan comes with up to 50 Mbps download speed, 10 Mbps upload speed, and up to 7 streaming devices for $50 per month (24-month promo offer of $38 per month).
- Internet 75 — This plan comes with up to 75 Mbps download speed, 10 Mbps upload speed, and up to 10 streaming devices for $55 per month (24-month promo offer of $40 per month).
- Internet 300 — This plan comes with up to 300 Mbps download speed, 20 Mbps upload speed, and up to 42 streaming devices for $80 per month (24-month promo offer of $65 per month).
- Internet 500 — This plan comes with up to 500 Mbps download speed, 20 Mbps upload speed, and up to 71 streaming devices for $95 per month (24-month promo offer of $75 per month).
- Unlimited Phone Canada — Unlimited local and long distance calls within Canada for $9.99 per month.
- Unlimited Phone Canada + US — Unlimited local and long distance calls within Canada and the US for $14.99 per month.
- Unlimited Phone Global — Unlimited local and long distance calls within 20 countries for $19.99 per month.
Internet + Phone Plans
Customers can choose the phone plan they would like for each package, and the total cost is discounted compared to purchasing phone and internet plans separately. The internet plans included in each package are the same as those listed above.
- Internet + Phone Bundle 50 — $42.99–$52.99 per month for the first two years.
- Internet + Phone Bundle 75 — $44.99–$54.99 per month for the first two years.
- Internet + Phone Bundle 300 — $69.99–$79.99 per month for the first two years.
- Internet + Phone Bundle 500 — $79.99–$89.99 per month for the first two years.
Although Telcan has been serving Canadians since 1998, their coverage is limited to specific areas of Ontario and Quebec. These include:
Customers outside of these areas will, unfortunately, have to look elsewhere for internet and phone services. In some of these areas, only phone service from Telcan may be available. Likewise, other areas may only have internet available.
If you want information or you wish to check availability in your area, you can check out Telcan’s website.
Telcan is a reasonably cheap and straightforward telecommunications company with a large variety of internet and phone packages available in Ontario and Quebec. Their services are well received in most areas, and reports of outages or slowdowns are minimal.
For the best savings, it is recommended to get internet + phone packages suited to your individual needs. Different internet plans offered by Telcan have varying download and upload speeds as well as maximum streaming devices.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask away in the comments section.
Telcan Provides internet service in 2 Provinces
The average cost per month for
Telcan has a total of 14 Internet Plans
The lowest price for
Cities Covered By Telcan
- Oshwenken, ON
- Middleport, ON
- York, ON
- Caledonia, ON
- Admaston/Bromley, ON
- Westport, ON
- Greater Madawaska, ON
- Papineau-Cameron, ON
- Whitewater Region, ON
- First Nations, ON
- Champlain, ON
- Wellington North, ON
- West Elgin, ON
- West Grey, ON
- West Lincoln, ON
- West Nipissing, ON
- West Perth, ON
- Whitby, ON
- Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON
- Whitestone, ON
- Wilmot, ON
- Windsor, ON
- Wollaston, ON
- Woodstock, ON
- Woolwich, ON … and more